SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you make a purchase on our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and e-mail address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you are using.
E-mail marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
ARTICLE 2 - CONSENT
How do you obtain my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to our collection and use of your information for this purpose only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for any other reason, such as marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your explicit consent, or we will give you the opportunity to decline.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If, after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting or disclosing your information, you may notify us by contacting us at
or by mail to :
2915 OGLETOWN ROAD, # 3415
NEWARK, FROM 19713
ARTICLE 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
ARTICLE 4 - SHOPIFY
Our shop is hosted on Shopify Inc. and they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you our services and products.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in Shopify's general application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the data security standard established by the payment card industry (PCI-DSS standard). Information relating to your purchase transaction is kept as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order is finalized, the information related to the purchase transaction is deleted.
All direct payment gateways comply with the PCI-DSS standard, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the result of a joint effort by companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The requirements of the PCI-DSS standard ensure the secure processing of credit card data by our shop and its service providers.
ARTICLE 5 - SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
In general, the third party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you carefully read their privacy policies so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
It should be remembered that some suppliers may be located or have facilities located in a jurisdiction different from yours or ours. Therefore, if you decide to pursue a transaction that requires the services of a third party provider, your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or the laws of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information that was used to complete the transaction may be disclosed under United States law, including the Patriot Act.
Links to other websites
You may leave our website by clicking on certain links on our website. We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices of these other sites and recommend that you carefully read their privacy policies.
ARTICLE 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, modified or improperly destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all the requirements of the PCI-DSS standard and implement additional standards generally recognized by the industry.
SECTION 7 - TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to
* E-mail address
* First and last name
* Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in the emails we send.
We may also collect information about how our services are accessed and used ("usage data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the device identifier and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING COOKIE DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies also used are tags, tags and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
* Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
* Cookies are preferred. We use preference cookies to store your preferences and various settings.
* Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
We use the data collected for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our service
* To notify you of changes in our service
* To provide customer support
* To collect valuable analysis or information so that we can improve our service
* To monitor the use of our service
* To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have chosen not to receive such information
SECTION 8 - DATA SECURITY
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SECTION 9 - LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD)
WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BECAUSE:
* We must enter into a contract with you or ship products purchased from you.
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not exceeded by your rights
* For payment processing
* To comply with the law
* We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
SECTION 10 - YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and wish to delete them from our systems, please contact us.
IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
* The right to access, update or delete information we have about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us to help you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
ARTICLE 11 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor dependent to use this website.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell you products.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or if you simply wish to have more information, contact our Privacy Officer at
or by mail to :
2915 OGLETOWN ROAD, # 3415
NEWARK, FROM 19713